Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday, today...

I don't have much to say about my day. So I will show you one of my new projects. I think it turned out well. I still need to install the zipper and attach the bobble, but I like it. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

My next one, partially completed, is a all black with a red rose embroidered on the front. I just have a few more rows to knit. Then I will have to stitch it up, felt it and embroider the rose. The zipper continues to be the most challenging part. If I could get someone really smart to help me with that, I could whip these out really fast. I just don't know how much longer I will be infatuated with these. The best part is the embellishing. So the plain one above is fun, but I miss getting to decorate it.

Bye, have a nice Wednesday.

2 comments:

amy said...

sorry. not smart enough to help you out with this one!

we could start a bracelet business though! :)

Lisa Howe said...

We already did that. Tonight. Remember? LOL! The first time we make them and we whip out 15-20! Did Tabitha go back for hers?