Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to work...


After a week away it was time to go back to work. Having a week off made me realize how much I wish I did not have to work. I guess as far as jobs go, I like mine. I work with nice people and most of my customers are very pleasant.

Unfortunately, finances being what they are, a job is required, so I will keep doing what I do. And I am very thankful that I have the opportunity to work in a safe, comfortable environment.


So, as I sat at my desk today, where do you think my mind was? Yes, you guessed it, in the mountains, on the road, and looking at the palm trees against the beautiful blue Arizona sky.


Traveling was so much fun. I love the adventure of being on the road! I don't even mind all the driving. I could have happily driven the entire way, except it is harder to take pictures when you are behind the wheel.

This was a once in a lifetime trip for me. I had a great time, but I dont think I will ever take another vacation without Kim or Jacob. We are already trying to think of something fun to do for our Spring Break next year. Jacob and Kim want to camp, so I am going to look in to renting a pop-up-camper for a week. I can live with that kind of camping!


2 comments:

amy said...

Camping with your men would be so much fun!

GiGi said...

oooooooh. vacay with the fam. heavenly. you guys will have so much fun!!