Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This week...

This week is almost over. It has flown by. There is much I need to be doing. Again I did not take any pictures today. So before I publish this post, I will have to scroll through my pictures for something interesting. It was a long day in the classroom today. I am glad it is finished.


I did add a prayer list to my sidebar tonight. Please join me in prayer for these people. I know you may not know them, but I am a believer in the power of prayer, so God will know who you are praying for. If you want to add your prayer to my list, let me know.

So, as I was scrolling through my pictures, this is the one that jumped out at me. I am so blessed to have this boy/man in my life. He is almost 15-1/2! I can' t believe how blessed I am. Thank God for this kid, because my life would be very empty and boring without him. I sure will miss him next week.

3 comments:

amy said...

Dufus rocks!

amy said...

I love the idea for a prayer list! You rock, too, Lisa! That must be where Dufus gets it from!!

GiGi said...

love the prayer list idea. totally cool. :) keep brett's parents in your prayers please. :)