Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring

Spring is in the air. Amy keeps saying that her kids have Spring fever. I think I have it too! I am so ready for the air to warm up so I can get outside and do some fun stuff!


I have an exiting trip planned for Spring Break! I am taking a road trip to Tucson with my Aunt. We will stop in Santa Fe. We will spend a day there, seeing the sights and shopping. Next stop, Tucson. We will stay a few days with my Grams there and then bring her back to Tulsa with us.


I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to getting away for a week. I wish Kim and Jaocb could come with me, though. They will be hanging out here till I get back, then they will go camping for a few days. I am sure they will spend a few days fishing while I am gone too.


This will be my big vacation for the year. I don't get away much, and I am nervous about leaving my family, but I am sure they will be fine without me.


I was sorting all the pictures I have taken in the last few months and here are a few of my favorites.


This is Amy, me and Sammy at a fun production at the Tulsa PAC of the Rat Pack. That was a fun evening. Thank you so much for inviting me, Sammy!

It is so hard to get a good picture of Jacob because he is always running away, but I kind of like this blurry look. Love this bratty kid of mine!

Tomorrow, I think I will blog about my new/old hobby, knitting. Wow! That makes me feel old, but you should try it too, you might like it!

2 comments:

amy said...

I'm jealous of your road trip! Just think of all the amazing beauty you are going to see in the Southwest! Knitting shouldn't make you feel old....it makes me feel creative!

Lisa Howe said...

I guess I really do feel creative, or I would not do it, it just sounds old!