Monday, March 9, 2009

Daylight savings time...

I can't believe my friend Ben Franklin did this to me!! I am not loving DST this year. I know I will like it better in a few weeks, when my clock gets re-set, but for now, ugh!

So my post tonight will be short. I did not take any pictures today. Just worked hard at my desk all day. Barely even snuck in a lunch! Seriously, I almost forgot to eat, and that NEVER happens to me!

So here is a fun project. Two years ago, Jacob got a Chia pet for Christmas, because he BEGGED for it. Specifically a dog. Like we didn't have enough dogs already!!



A few days later, this puppy (tee hee!) had blossomed! Try it some time if you have not already done it. Jacob was pretty proud of it. He even cleaned up his mess after he was finished. Chia dog is sitting on a table right next to my computer right now. I guess once was enough becuase after this experiment in January, Jacob did not try it again.

Monday is finally over. I hope your day was a blessing. Mine was. Talk to you on Tuesday!

1 comment:

amy said...

Chia dog ROCKS!!! That is so funny!