Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Work, Church, Home...

That was my life today. Nothing exciting.

Work, how I make a living. A little bit stressful, a little bit fun, a little bit of pay. I guess that seems fair.

Church, how I re-charge. I start to get a little stressed from work and other worries. So I go to mid-week services and see my friends. We eat together, we talk, laugh, sometimes cry, pray, sing, study, and I am ready to face the rest of the week. I love Wednesday nights at our church. Almost more than Sunday morning. :o)

Finally, home. Sigh. It is nice to be here. Relaxing. Survivor is on tape. I will finish my blog entry and sit down to watch my favorite show, then read myself to sleep. Life is not really so bad, after all!

Here are two interesting pictures for your viewing pleasure.


This is a picture of my Great Grandma Zeila. I inherited a few things from her. Curly hair, the diamonds in my wedding ring, some really nifty old beads that Gigi crafted into an awesome necklace and bracelet and the item in the other picture. A lady's head vase. I have looked for one like it online for quite a while and have never found one just like it. I guess it may be worth a little money, but I just like her. Fun to look at. Makes me smile.




Goodnight, Survivor is calling!

1 comment:

amy said...

Cool stuff!

I love Wednesday nights, too!

I skipped Survivor to watch American Idol! It was really good tonight!