Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today...

Today was a busy day at work, my co-worker was out all day at a class. I have to be gone all day tomorrow in class. So it was busy trying to tie up loose ends. Also I am trying to wind up my work so I can leave for vacation Friday. It is almost here. I need to start a list so I can get everything done and leave with some peace of mind.


I am working on a secret project that I am just dying to share with my peeps, but I can't and it is so killing me! It is hard to think of something to blog about because I am obsessed with it!!


I found this picture in my archives, and it made me smile. Sigh, if you know me at all, you know how I love leaves!


2 comments:

amy said...

Those are happy leaves, Lisa!

That stinks that you have class all day....who am I going to email?

GiGi said...

love the leaves. makes me smile.