Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday, Sunday....

I hope you enjoyed your Sunday. I did. I had close to a perfect day. My family attended worship services together this morning. Then my wonderful husband treated us to a delicious lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. We took Jacob home and went together to a movie.
Here is a little snapshot of Kim and I at the movie theater, waiting for our movie to start.

After the movie, which was very good, (Taken) we came home, relaxed for an hour or so and went back to evening church services. I am so thankful that Kim took the time to spend the day with us! I know he must have been really tired, because he had to work all night Saturday night. He did make it an early night, and is sleeping like a log now, and has been for several hours.
One last note, I have added a quoteable quote to my sidebar because I have recently come into possession of a nifty book of quotes, all by Benjamin Franklin. I am really enjoying reading through the quotes! He was a very smart man. I hope you enjoy them too!
Have a great week! Just one more week until my Arizona trip! So excited!

2 comments:

amy said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful date with your man! That's a great picture of the two of you!!!

Love the quotable quotes, too!

GiGi said...

don't you just love dates with your hubby? i do. my man and i really need a date soon. it's been way too long.