Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend!


The weekend started off with great weather. I took this picture of the sky on Saturday, which I am so loving. I really think it looks like a painting. Clouds are awesome! Saturday was busy, I cleaned house all day. I did not dare to let myself turn the computer on. If I had, I never would have managed to get any work done. So I cleaned and cleaned. Jacob and Kim went fishing, which is very typical for them in the Spring on Saturdays. The only thing I did not get done was my grocery shopping. Oh well!

Easter was a nice day. The weather was terrible, but the company I enjoyed and the food was great. I got to hold baby Booker and I snapped this cute picture of his big sister Bella in church this morning. She has such a beautiful, expressive face, I just can't resist taking her picture when she will allow it. What a cutie!
After church we went to lunch with the Hayes' and the Stewarts. We ate at Napoli's Italian restaurant. Our family had eaten there once before and we had suggested that everyone go there, since Jacob and Abbey had been wanting Italian food. It seemed like everyone enjoyed it, and I even have some left overs for tomorrow. Yum!
After lunch we went to my Grandmas for some desert and to see the family. Everyone seemed to be having a good day. If only weekends would last a bit longer. Well this one is almost over, so I better say good night.

4 comments:

GiGi said...

had so much fun with you guys at lunch!!! the food was yummy and the company delightful. we need to do our appetizer dinner soon!!! :)

GiGi said...

hee hee. beat you, ames!!! :)

amy said...

I think you should delete geeg's comments and post mine so I'll be FIRST! :)

I had a great time at lunch with everyone. The food was super yummy. I forgot to take my leftovers for lunch today, so I guess I'll have it tomorrow!

Lisa Howe said...

oh you two! Quit fighting over my blog! LOL!