Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Boy did I have a strange day! I felt very, um... discombobulated {?} all day today. I just could not gather my thought or finish a project without really having to force myself to focus. I am not usually like that. I even had trouble remembering what our work phone number was at one point when I was leaving a voice mail message for someone. That was a little embarrassing!! I have worked there for eight months now, I would think I could remember the phone number! But not today! I have to say I am glad it is almost over.

Here is a fun thing that happened. I went to lunch today with Sammy at Cosi. It was so good! I had never eaten there and had actually never even heard of it. I had the Chicken Ceasar sandwich, oh heavens! It was delicious. The serving was large enough that we could have split it, but we didn't! We took some home with us.

The weather was amazing today. Quite a log of rain. I do love the way the sky looks in the spingtime here in Oklahoma. You get quite a bit of variety in the weather, sometimes all in one hour! It rained a lot while we were in Cosi eating. I found this fun sign.... well, I confess I cropped it to make it say what I wanted it to. So I will end my post today with a shout out to my peeps, the SMORs!



1 comment:

amy said...

Love the sign!!!!

I feel a little discombobulated sometimes, too! It's all good!