Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Day!

I love Fridays! This was a good one too. Nothing extra special about it, just a great day. Work went smoothly. I have these guys on my desk, thanks to my friend Amy, and now they have a cupcake to snack on. No, that is really a lip gloss that smells like vanilla in that cupcake. The ducks like it! These ducks are sometimes the only thing that make me smile at work on a rough day. Fortunately today was not one of those days.


Tonight was another fun event. Yes, the first Friday of the month is here again. Bunko night! Once again I did not win anything. Sometimes I wonder why I like it so much since I am always just mediocre on my scores. Mary won the "most wins" prize tonight. That means she cleared $15. She actually won $20, but it cost $5 to play.


The weather was beautiful today too, and tomorrow sounds even better. Kim and Jacob are already planning a fishing trip for tomorrow. They said they are planning to fish at Mohawk. I don't know if I will be invited along or if this will be a "guy trip". Either way is fine, they do need some guy time now and then, just like I need some girl time!


However it works out, I am sure I will have a great day, like today, because there is always something that I can do on my own. For example, I plan to do something about my "April Goal" this weekend. I think I will shop for a really nice color of wool to felt myself a small bag. I can hardly wait! I need to find a really good set of felting instructions for a beginner, and a nice simple pattern. Sigh, I love to plan a crafty project!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

amy said...

I love the picture of the tree!!!!!! Can't wait to see what color yarn you get AND how the finished project turns out! Howe exciting!