Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Mania!


If Friday is my favorite day of the week, then Monday is the worst! I am so thankful it is over! I don't have much to say today. I worked most of the day yesterday on another felting project (#3), and I have started the #4 project now, even though #3 is not really finished yet. I will wait to post pictures until they are complete. I guess I need to figure out what to do with them now. I suppose I will stock pile them for gifts. But now that i have shown everyone {all 4 of my friends and family} what they look like, there would be no surprise factor if I gave you one as a gift. Oh well, I won't worry about that. They are fun to make, and there are endless possiblities of how to make them. You just won't know what color or design you will be getting! Soon I will get bored and make something else.
Have a happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

amy said...

woo hoo!!!! i hope i'm one of your 4 friends that wants one!

Debbie said...

I will trade you new yarn for finished product. Let me know when you have enough made for me to choice from. I think that they are neat. They will make great gifts. Of course, my plan is that by trading I might get to pick my favorite!!! : ) HeHeHeHe <(that is my evil laugh)

Lisa Howe said...

YOu can pick what you want, or you can buy yarn for the color you want and I will make it to order. We could even arrange a yarn shopping date!

By the way, Deb, love your evil laugh. You are my favorite sister!