Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday...

Slightly better than Monday. My eyes and face were better today. I did not have to wear the dreaded glasses. That was a good start. After work today, Jacob and I played basketball. It was a nice day to be outside for a few minutes. Jacob beat me in a fierce game of HORSE. Just by one point though. He usually does win, but now and then I can sneak in a win.

The sky was nice and blue and the sun was shining. Too bad I was stuck at my desk for the best part of the day! Hopefully tomorrow will be another beautiful day!

2 comments:

amy said...

woo hoo! i beat geeg!

i am glad your face is feeling better. :)

maybe you can beat dufus next time! i played pig with spencer and gregory last wednesday night, and they both beat me...twice!

GiGi said...

that is so funny. there is a neighborhood park across 111th from our neighborhood that has basketball courts and i've been thinking about getting the fam and going over and shooting hoops. i {heart} basketball. i can totally take brett!!!! hee hee.