Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday...almost Friday


Today was a good day. The office was quite and I got my work done. Well, most of it. There are a few items that I have been putting off for way, way too long. Tomorrow they must be done!
Here is a picture of the magical beverage that gets me through the day at work. I only allow myself one each day. Mmmm! Good!!



On a crafty note, I am trying to figure out a way to make a coin purse shaped like a semi-circle. There are a bunch of cute shapes here:


http://www.creationnepal.com/categories.php?cat_id=105





But I can't quite wrap my mind around how to make the shapes. I tried several times tonight. Love all of these, though. The white "half circle" is the shape that I want to try next. I need some new wool yarn, but my budget it shot for now. No more wool for at least a week, so I have purple to work with for now. So, I guess I am loving the purple! Have a good Friday!

3 comments:

amy said...

oooo.....i like the orange coin purse with the purple flower!!!

GiGi said...

oh my goodness!!! how cool are they???? i like the orange one too and the 2 round ones next to it. the turquoise with the orange sun and the pie shaped one with brown, orange, green and turquoise. yummy!!!!

Debbie said...

I like the white 1/2 moon shaped on too! How much does the yarn cost?